[REVIEW]: TIDO PENANG HOSTEL! RECOMMENDED HOSTEL IN PENANG, MALAYSIA

6:54 AM

Hi Dear! How are you?
Are you backpacker or traveller in Budget and have a plan to visit Penang, Malaysia? Well, this article is right for you!
Now I'll give my review about budget hostel in Penang. FYI, this is my first article in english😅. 
This time I would like to review about TIDO PENANG HOSTEL and share my experience of overnight stay in this hostel, so Enjoy!

[DISCLAIMER: this is an honest review based on my experience by staying in this hostel.]

Actually, I was writing a review of this hostel on my Instagram account (here) in Bahasa Indonesia and I think why I didn't share my experience here on my blog as well, so yes, I'll share the story on my blog in English, since I had written it in Bahasa Indonesia on my Instagram post.
Okay, let's jump right in.
This place is located in 106, Jalan Argyll, George Town, 10050 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, 20 minutes from Ferry Penang Port (Raja Tun Uda Ferry Terminal). I took Grab Car (Online Taxi) from Penang Port to this Hostel and spent about 5 RM for the cost.
I booked the hostel room via Traveloka with only IDR 75K, so cheap ah?. Since I am solo-traveller-in budget, I booked a female dorm room type. The room is for 8 people with 4 bunk beds inside. The room is quite cozy and comfortable. Each person got one locker space with key, pillow and mattress (of course) reading light, a plug, blanket and towel. Oh the important thing, there's air conditioner inside the room, remember Penang is so hot so AC is essential!. 

I like the bathroom as well, even though shared bathroom. The Bathroom quite large and the shower works well. They have hairdryer as well.
The most favorite spot of this hostel is the Lounge on 5th level. Yes, i like this room very much. You can chill and relax here, watch TV, enjoy free coffee or tea, read some books or make a friends here. Maybe this room is everyone favorite.



The location of this hostel is not to far from the tourist destination, about 1.5 km from the tourist site. You can just go there by walk and feel the Penang's air (i know it's so hot!), but if you are too lazy to walk, you can rent a bike from this hostel.
The staffs are quite nice and helpful, they will sincerely help you if you need a help.
But unfortunately, here, you cannot do an early check-in you need to wait until 3 pm for check-in and the wifi connection in my room was bad, fortunately i got my personal internet connection. But overall I am quite satisfied spent my night here. This place is super cozy and fancy, and also sooo INSTAGRAM-ABLE, every spots can be pleased as your photos spot!
I do really recommend to you if you are solo traveller or traveller in budget like me :).


me, waiting for the.....(fill in the blank)
Rate: 4/5

Thank you so much for visit. I'll see you on my next post.
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments